The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmitting data over the Internet or electronic storage method is 100% secure. While we seek to use commercially acceptable means of protecting your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Hca-bg.org (the “Site”, “we”, “us” or “ours”). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of the Personal Information we receive from users of the Site. By using the Site you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with these rules. The site is owned by the Center for Leadership and Innovation – a non-governmental organization incorporated in Bulgaria under the number: 205681565.
I. Information processing
1. When you use our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that may be used to contact you or to identify you. Personal information may include, but is not limited to, your name (“Personal Information”), email address, telephone number, or other information to assist you in using the Services.
2. We collect information from you when you sign up on our site, when you subscribe to newsletters, when you respond to surveys, when you fill out forms, when you use live chat (online) or enter information on our site.
1. Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends when you visit our Site (“Recorded Data”).
2. This Recordable Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, pages on our Site you visit, time and date of your visit, time spent on these pages and other statistics.
III. Disclosure of information to third parties
1. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transmit to third parties your personal information, unless we have previously alerted users. This does not include web hosting partners and other parties that help us manage our website, run our business or serve our customers. We may also provide information when its provision is made to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our rights, property, or safety or those of others.
2. Non-personal visitor information, however, may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other use.
3. Please note that if you choose to subscribe to our newsletter, we may send you information on behalf of our partners that is relevant to what you are doing. You can unsubscribe at any time.
6. In addition, we may use third party services such as:
6.1. Google Analytics, which collects, monitors, and analyzes how you interact with the Site.
6.2. MailChimp to save your email address as well as other data related to your email address. We use MailChimp as our platform